Among the many resources brought to the attention of the cast-in-place concrete industry and CFA members, David Whitlock has been one of the most consistent and most trusted.
David C. Whitlock has been a lawyer for over 25 years. He specializes in Labor and Employment Law representing companies as they deal with complex federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you have an employment-related compliance question, he can help you.
David also spends a large amount of time helping companies employ foreign workers under the US immigration system. Business immigration is a complex and technical law practice, but David has excelled at it for over 25 years.
David’s participation with the CFA has included the development of specific business management resources available for discounted rates to CFA members. These include:
- Employee Handbook Development Kit ($500 members, $750 non-members)
- Foreign Worker Employment Policy/Practice
David has been a featured speaker at CFA Convention since 2008, presenting a broad spectrum of topics and leading attendees on creative and entertaining journeys through the field of employer law. His presentations have included:
- Immigration Law – Santa Ana Pueblo, NM (2008)
- Employees vs Independent Contractors – Amelia Island, FL (2009)
- Don’t Hire LUZIRS: Hiring Best Practices – Wintergreen, VA (2011)
- Oops, I’ve Got LUZIRS: Discipline & Termination – Wintergreen, VA (2011)
- How the NLRB is Tilting the Playing Field – Traverse City, MI (2012)
- Obamacare: What It Means To You – Santa Ana Pueblo, NM (2013)
- Mock Trial: Sexual Harassment – Santa Ana Pueblo, NM (2013)
- Dealing With Injured Workers – Sandusky, OH (2014)
- Pricing Collusions: Are You In Violation? – Sandusky, OH (2014)
- Recruiting Keepers – Williamsburg, VA (2015)
- Keeping Recruits – Williamsburg, VA (2015)
David’s bio is fun to read. Click here to see the full bio.
Whitlock Law LLC is here to provide you with timely answers to your pressing employment-related and immigration-related questions. Click here to contact David, or email him email@example.com. You can also reach him by phone at 404-626-7011. We look forward to helping you and thank you in advance for the opportunity to do so.