Northeast Regional Sales Representative
Western Forms, the world’s leading innovator, manufacturer, and supplier of aluminum concrete forming systems is seeking a Regional Sales Representative for the Northeastern United States.
- Work personally with concrete contractors and dealers.
- Manage current and new business, demonstrating how your customers can reduce costs and grow their business.
- Develop long-term personal relationships with contractors
- Demonstrate how/why Western Forms systems can yield the highest return on investment of any comparable system.
- Bachelor’s degree, and/or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, independent, and ready to travel
- 5-10 year’s sales/technical experience in construction related industry preferred
- Currently living or willing to live in the Northeast
Excellent compensation and benefits package available. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michigan Contractor Looking for Energetic Foreman - Ownership Potential
A CFA member company is looking to identify an energetic and forward-thinking individual to join the company as the project foreman and key field manager. This position would become primary field manager in 5-7 years with a partnership buy-in offered at time of seniority. The company is a complete concrete contractor from poured walls to flatwork and including many other specialities such as spray-on concrete, decorative countertops and other concrete installations and waterproofing.
If you are, or know of a person that would be interested in this partnership and ownership opportunity as well as finding a foothold in a great company, please contact CFA headquarters and we will put you in touch with this company.
Wanted: Poured Concrete Wall Foreman
Candidate will work locally with field crews and management to deliver high-quality poured concrete wall projects on time and within budget.
Applicants may contact Shayla Burkhalter at (765) 418-3363 for more information about the position.
Maryland Company Hiring
Maryland company seeks to hire the following positions: Crane/Roll-off Operator, Stone Slinger Operator and Dump Truck Driver.
If you are qualified in these areas and interested, please send your contact information to Jason Neale or contact them at (410) 552-4383.