CFA Board of Directors Spring 2019 Meeting
March 25 @ 7:00 am - 11:30 am
The CFA Board of Directors will hold their next meeting during ACI Spring Convention week in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. This meeting is the spring or 3rd quarter meeting. Members, Legacy Committee and guests are welcome to the meeting portion of the gathering. A closed budget planning session will take place on Sunday afternoon by the Executive Committee.
Meeting Location: Room – T.B.D., Québec City Convention Centre and Hilton Québec
Québec City, Québec, Canada. Reservations link will be made available as soon as it opens.
The meeting will take place beginning at 7:30 am and end at 11:30 am. In addition to the Board meeting, ACI committee meetings of interest include:
- Monday, March 25th – ACI C-655 Certification Committee meeting for the ACI/CFA Residential Foundation Technician Program (11:30 am – 1:30 pm)
- Tuesday, March 26th – ACI 306 Cold Weather Concreting (8:30 – 11:00 am)
- Tuesday, March 26th – ACI 332 Residential Concrete Code (1:30 – 5:00 pm)
- Tuesday, March 26th – ACI 332-D Footings & Foundations for Residential Concrete Code (10:30 am – Noon)
- Sunday, March 24th – ACI 332-B Materials & Placement for Residential Concrete Code (4:00 – 5:30 pm)
- Tuesday, March 26th – ACI 332-F Slabs for Residential Concrete Code (10:30 am – Noon)
For more information on the CFA Board of Directors, becoming involved as a director or in membership with the Concrete Foundations Association, contact James Baty, CFA Executive Director at 319-895-6940.