I am the managing director for the Concrete Foundations Association. A graduate of Iowa State University in architecture (BARCH '92), I have worked in the concrete industry for 21 years. My focus is on the technical nature of both residential and commercial applications for concrete with an emphasis on thermal performance and energy behavior.
Posts by Jim Baty:
- New Schwing S 38 SX Has Unique 5-Section Boom
- IRVING EQUIPMENT LLC ANNOUNCED AS EXCLUSIVE ATLAS GMBH CRANE IMPORTER AND PRIMARY DISTRIBUTOR FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Hiring Two Ways
- Overcoming Annoying Details and Situations
- Controlling the Costs Surrounding Worker Place Injury is in Your Hands
- Should You Hire A Salesperson?
- CFA Project Of The Year – Coming Out On Top
- CFA Companies Making Important Moves
- CFA Announces 2016 Safety Achievement Awards
- Putting Sustainability Where Our Mouth Is